by Malena Nowotarska
This February instagram influencer, cyclist and traveller Malena Nowotarska has visited Mallorca the first time. She has rided with Cycling in Palma the best cycling routes our island can offer to an experienced cyclist. Her last day in Palma we asked her to share her opinion and feeings about cycling in Mallorca.
– Why did you choose Mallorca for riding?
- I have been riding my bike in different places around the world, but never really here so I was curious about the unique landscapes of Mallorca and its famous routes. I wanted to discover them and with the help of Cycling in Palma I was able to do that.
– What destination or ride you like the most?
- The most spectacular routes were Cap the Formentor and the twisty descents of Sa Calobra.
– What can Palma city offer to a ciclist?
- There are plenty of opportunities to recover as well as refuel from all climbing in the local cafes and various restaurants. It’s also a very good starting point for many destinations.
– Why do you think people should choose Mallorca for riding?
- Mallorca is a cycling paradise with an easy access from most of main land Europe making it the perfect pre season preparation with favourable weather conditions, high quality roads and challenging climbs.
Thank you Malena for sharing your thougths with us. We hope you come back soon to continue discovering Mallorca.